Relays for ESP P125 (4-way LR crossover board)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone know what little relays are needed on the P125? (Elliot Sound Products 4-way LR active crossover).

Construction notes refer to them simply as "DIL relays".

Between pins on the length is about 10.5mm and 7.5mm between pins on the width:

IMG_0016.jpg

Thanks for the reply Bill. Actually it's proving quite difficult, it could just be me. If you actually find one that fits i'd love to know.

The ones i'm finding with the pins (4 * 2.54 mm) = 10.16 mm apart on the length have the pins (2 * 2.54mm) apart on the width. They need to be (3 * 2.54mm) apart on the width.

OK, i really could be missing something. You're right, this should be child's play.

These relays are easy to find, I don't want to push you to any specific supplier but try this one (results are in English):

Your Search Results | Farnell Nederland

Hope it helps..

Unfortunately not, but thank you. If the pins are right on the length, they are only 5.08 mm apart on the width. If right on the width, device is too long (i.e. has equivalent distance of 6 pins, not 5 as required.)

That's a standard JEDEC pin layout. .100" spacing x .300" between rows.

I assume you need NC contacts for muting but I could easily be wrong because I don't have the schematic. There are thousands of relays you could use.

Why don't you ask Rod, that's the easiest solution.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.