Stanley Cup 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I have a simple rule. I always vote for the team that eliminated us as I wish to lose only to the winner. Sometimes that's hard but...

Only the 3rd time in the 40 year history of the team that we go to the dance so I hope we experience the 3rd time lucky thing.

My Father in law.

Attachments

• IMG_7949.jpg
    IMG_7949.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 121
I was thinking that also. If we lost to the team that ultimately won it then we didn't do so bad either:). Now that you point out that this is only the third shot at it for Vancouver I guess I am gonna have to root for them. Boston has won it a bunch over the years. Can't wait to watch and see what happens!

Me too, the wait is driving me bonkers!

Game Day!! Yay!!

So it's 5:55am as I write this, now all I got to do is get through a 10 hour shift at work, get home and shower, eat some dinner, then sit and wait in front of the TV screen for the puck to drop, so close:D

This is going to be a great series! :cool:

For anyone out there that doesn't follow hockey, this will be an intense game and worth having a look if you can get a chance to check it out!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.