DIY Personal Turntable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is the drawing of my DIY turntable. I have just finished the drawings and started doing the different pieces. The main part is in "graphite". I'll got them tomorrow. I will post every details with photos and drawings of each pieces.
I just also want to apologize for my English. I try to do my best to be understand, and also undarstand.
OK, so here is the main drawing:

Attachments

• ensemble.jpg
    ensemble.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 3,180
  • ensemble_coupe1_2.jpg
    ensemble_coupe1_2.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 2,885
Hi Jacco, the main bearings are 6000 series and they will work into oil in order to decrease noises. All pieces are will be made in stainless steel, PEHD500, except tonearm (in aluminium AG3, or AU4G). Each pieces use O'rings for noise isolation. And the main plate is done with two pieces using silent blocs.

OK, another problem solved. I've got my main pieces yesterday afternoon (see photos). It was the company who had done my kitchen a few years ago. I've got them for the price of 3 or 4 coffees . I want to thanks them a lot ( http://www.marbreriegomet.fr ).

Attachments

• plateau inf et sup fini.jpg
    plateau inf et sup fini.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,406
  • plateau inf  fini.jpg
    plateau inf fini.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 910
  • plateau sup  fini.jpg
    plateau sup fini.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 771
Here is the drawing of my DIY turntable. I have just finished the drawings and started doing the different pieces. The main part is in "graphite". I'll got them tomorrow. I will post every details with photos and drawings of each pieces.
I just also want to apologize for my English. I try to do my best to be understand, and also undarstand.
OK, so here is the main drawing:

thanks for the great thread. gychang

I understand Coffee is expensive in Europe?

Is that material black granite or is it synthetic?

Sincerely,

Ralf
Hi Ralf,
The material is real granite, not synthetic. In fact, when I had explained to Mr Gomet, owner of the company, my project, and that I just wanted 2 pieces of granite, even not well cutted, he has understood my "fanatisme" about vinyl sound, and decided to realise the platines for really the price of 3 or 4 cup of coffees for his employees. I really give him 20 euros and a very good bottle of French "Medoc" red wine (2003 year):p.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.