little girl throws down

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
well it can happen nowdays.
I sometimes have difficulties telling of youngesters if they are male or female.
Just looking does not help, taling to them just makes things even more confusing.

So i would guess if the beaten man was a youngster (roughly 20 or so) then he might be well overpowered by that female.

But whatever.. Things are just not as they used to be.
This ain't no country for old man :D

one to the left
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

has a twin sister

The Nordegrens -

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

so,

the young 'lady', in these pictures

is an actual Titled Lady, here with her (twin) sister -

The Spencers -

and at a recent family function -

(with another sister)

The Ladies Spencer, are Quite Popular, on the Club Scene -

I'll admit,I've been 'beaten up' by a girl before. No shame here.

I'm not about to swing back at a lady,unless it's more dire than a few scratches and bruises.*
But,I would have knocked her on her pretty little rump,and ran before I let her hospitalize me,or I did anything to hospitalize her.

I am actively against any type of abuse against women,to the point that I'll throw down if I see you lay a hand on your lady. This homie don't play that.
I don't give a s*** who you are,real men don't hit women.*

(*unless it's a life threatening situation,gun,knife,etc. There are exceptions.)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I was bullied at school by a girl much bigger than me.
She made my life a misery on the way home from school.
I used to get punched and slapped.
One day I lost my temper and chinned her and she burst into tears and never touched me again.

How much you want to bet she actually had a crush on you? I had a somewhat similar situation in high school with a girl who perpetually went out of her way to embarrass me. When I finally confronted her about it she actually admitted it was just a way to get my attention and was much nicer after that. I was clueless.. :p

How much you want to bet she actually had a crush on you? I had a somewhat similar situation in high school with a girl who perpetually went out of her way to embarrass me. When I finally confronted her about it she actually admitted it was just a way to get my attention and was much nicer after that. I was clueless.. :p

Women can be illogical !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.