Mundorf Polarity?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
This may seem like a silly question but I want to make sure. Unlike the dimensional drawing below. My MLytic caps do not have the terminals clearly marked as positive and negative. Can I assume as in the below picture that the gold line with the little block indicates the negative?

DimenMlytic.jpg
au_caps.jpg

Regards,
Dan :confused:

they do not deny using oem manufacturers, its carefuly worded, they simpoly claim that anything labelled as made in Germany is made in Germany

You need to go back to school, to learn to READ ..

First MUNDORF EB GmbH has never, does not and will not provide differently branded OEM capacitors!

Third All of our products labelled *Made in Germany* are definitely made in Germany.

Please note: German based manufacturers have to document the origin of products and parts to varied government authorities on their demand. Mislabelling is treated as a severe criminal offence in Germany and shall be cursed with considerable penalties.

Now whats your problem, is it IMPOSSIBLE to someone actualy make own branded caps ?

Or YOU just been YOU - AGAIN !!!!

hahahaha, i think it is you with the reading/comprehension problem along with an attitude problem to match, it says that mundorf doesnt provide oem branded products under other cheaper name brands, not that others do not manufacture products for mundorf under their specification. ft supplies what looks like identical products in exactly the same size can down to the mm for the same size capacity, with almost identical markings, for the same purpose. likely mundorf specified the cap with a few tweaks for their purpose; me thinks there would be some law suit going on if they werent the makers of the product, they happen to be in Germany so they can continue to say they are made in Germany

i'm not even saying i know for certain, i only said it sure looks like it and that mundorf's statement does not preclude it from happening. its not even a bad thing, companies specify products to be made by others with better facility, or ability all the time.

i suggest you go do a search, apparently FT also make jensens 4 pole caps for them, it is not a criticism

Last edited:
hahahaha, i think it is you with the reading problem along with an attitude problem, it says that mundorf doesnt provide oem branded products to others under other name brands, not that others do not manufacture products for mundorf under their specification

Yeah, what ever ...

I got nice Mundorfs for my F5, and is company i can trust most, for quality etc ...

Seems like you know something no one knows ...

Mundorf caps made by F&T?

Hi Komigenie,

Don´t be mistaken - I am quite sure that qusp is up to something here. If this is right then no problem. It doesn´t make the Mundorf products worse. F&T are well-known in Europe for their very nice products. For you who don´t know Fischer & Tausche please have a look:

Home - FTCap Fischer & Tausche Capacitors Group

Really nice products indeed. Enjoy.

Karsten

Hi Komigenie,

Don´t be mistaken - I am quite sure that qusp is up to something here. If this is right then no problem. It doesn´t make the Mundorf products worse. F&T are well-known in Europe for their very nice products. For you who don´t know Fischer & Tausche please have a look:

Home - FTCap Fischer & Tausche Capacitors Group

Really nice products indeed. Enjoy.

Karsten

Yeah, but where from come idea to Mundorf is not maker of own capacitors ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.