Sources for HAFLER J160 and K1530 subs. PLEASE!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Group,
My HAFLER is in need of a J160 and after reading threads on Exicon and Magnatek subs and trying to find sources, I am not only confused but running out of options. I found a BUZ900 but no match.
Can anybody recommend any subs to get it running again? I will probably replace both, in both channels knowing it will probably cost me a whole pocket full of sheckles.

Thanks

:headbash:

Jim

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Here is some options for lateral mosfets.
Mosfets/Modules - Lateral MOSFETs - Class D
Lateral Mosfet

All these parts are made by the same manufacturer so there is only minor differences between them. That is the case for magnatek parts (BUZ) as well.

You could also try sourcing 2sj162 and complement 2sk1058 from Renesans.

2sk1530 is not a lateral part and can not substitute a lateral mosfet as it needs thermal compensation.

Hi,
Sorry for the "Rethread".
I made the mistake of "replying" to a post and thought I should post a new thread after the fact.
Was it more appropriate to post new?
As to the FET subs, I am actually interested in the sources that users have found success with.

Thanks

Jim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.