• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:Mint pair of white Minimus-7 speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these not quite a year ago.They were NOS when I received them-still in the onion paper.

I bought them to use with a crappy KLH receiver that I gave up trying to repair, and ultimately, it went to the dump.

These speakers have about 1 hour total on them.The only way they could be told from new is the fact I put the stick-on feet on them.Yes,when I got them,I removed the grilles to check the surrounds,and they were fine.

The boxes,manuals,etc. will be included.Each speaker(un-boxed) weighs about 4 1/4 lbs.Actuall shipping weight/cost will be calculated when packed.

I am asking $60,(plus shipping from 03223), for the pair.I THINK that is what I paid for them.Payment will be made by POSTAL money-order only,please.

PLEASE NOTE:Because of my work schedule and unpredictable weather conditions here in NH,I ask that anyone purchasing these to be patient concerning the shipping time.It MIGHT take as long as a couple of weeks AFTER receiving payment to get these in the mail.If you can't accept this possibility,please don't buy them.

Please post here first,and PM me.Thanks.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 220
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.