• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pass A75, Jensen 4 pole capacitors, d3a, Denon Dl 103

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some random things that I don't see myself using anytime soon.

Jensen 10,000uf 63V four pole capacitors, $80 for the pair. These would cost you $60 each from parts connexion, and are excellent capacitors for a solid state power supply. Brand new, never soldered or used.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Denon DL-103. I have a two for sale, both are new and sealed. It's the cartridge I still use, but I already have a backup so I don't need these two. Also have a threaded aluminum mounting plate if you are interested in modding these and using them nude.Made in Japan. $140

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Siemens D3a tubes. Have a whole sleeve, $10 each.

E.F. Johnson 7 pin ceramic tube sockets for 813s, possibly others? Was going to use these in a monster 813 amplifier project. These are very nice NOS tube sockets, which are MUCH better than the new sockets made in China. Ceramic, made in USA and heavy duty. $30 for the pair

Finally, a once working Pass A75 amplifier. Includes all components needed to work, although it is missing a XLR jack. No heat sinks are included, but the bottom and back panel are. Also includes an extra set of output boards. Dual toroids, a massive power supply, and a fine design that would sound great if restored to working order. $100

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.