remains of Yamaha PSR 620 / 520

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi !

I have damaged Yamaha PSR 620 keyboard with damaged mainboard . A 5V low drop stabiliser shortcut sent about 14 V from an input , to all 5V powered mainboard section :(
I suppose many damaged parts , including processor etc. I was able to obtain another similar mainboard , but it is dead as first one . On the 5V stabiliser output is about 4 V and CPU is warming up quickly . I hope there is a dynamic
keyboard controller ( yamaha XJ450ao ) still intact . It has 6 pin connection with motherboard , two of them is power , of course . Is there a chance to use this controller to build up a midi keyboard ? Or maybe I should use another IC to control this dynamic keys for simple midi controller ?
Any help warmly welcome with these old mainboards , or in building a midi controller with use what's left from yamaha psr .
I'm looking for any schematics for this keyboard too .

Regards & thanx !

Maciej

Hi !

I have damaged Yamaha PSR 620 keyboard with damaged mainboard . A 5V low drop stabiliser shortcut sent about 14 V from an input , to all 5V powered mainboard section :(
I suppose many damaged parts , including processor etc. I was able to obtain another similar mainboard , but it is dead as first one . On the 5V stabiliser output is about 4 V and CPU is warming up quickly . I hope there is a dynamic
keyboard controller ( yamaha XJ450ao ) still intact . It has 6 pin connection with motherboard , two of them is power , of course . Is there a chance to use this controller to build up a midi keyboard ? Or maybe I should use another IC to control this dynamic keys for simple midi controller ?
Any help warmly welcome with these old mainboards , or in building a midi controller with use what's left from yamaha psr .
I'm looking for any schematics for this keyboard too .

Regards & thanx !

Maciej

I have these shematics and service manual, but files are too large.
Unfortunately only small files can be uploaded at this forum.

Send me your e-mail.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.