• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

mr liang 845

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mr.Liang 845

Hello Brian,

Go to the following site, and you are on the site of Mr. Liang Audio.
At the moment they changed their name into Audio Renaissance.
www.lsyx.com

At the moment they produce 3 different types with the 845 as power tube.
Look at www.affordableaudio.org for a review of the 845 amp.
Go to the issue of October 2010

I've bought one after good communications with Ms. Jiang, and this amp will be delivered around the 15th of February 2011.
At the moment there is Chinese New Year, and low activity.

Greetings Frank

Mr.Liang 845

Hello Brian,

I've bought the most expensive 845 amp from this manufacturer. It's the combination of tubes 6AC7-300B-845.
Their normal selling price for this amplifier is US$ 935.00*
Available in silver and black colour.
Shipping costs to my country for this "fat boy" of approx. 40 kg. incl. packaging is US$ 300.00 ( i live in the Netherlands), and shipping will be done by DHL or UPS.
* I became a discount of 10% because it's my second amplifier of this manufacturer.
I've chosen for a 2nd amplifier of Mr. Liang, because these amps are manufactured very well, and the most important, they sound fantastic.
My first amplifier is a push-pull EL34 from this house, and at this moment i like to ugrade my system with a higher quality amplifier, and i expect it from this amp.
And, look around you, where can you find an amp, equiped with these tubes for such a bargain price.
Good luck to make a good choice, for me this manufacturer is highly recommended
Greetings, Frank

thanks frank ms liang has contacted me already good start! i am getting the 845/300b version 895usd and shipping 300usd thats about £750 will let you know how i get on with it.have looked at a lot of chinese amps and this is by far one of the best built and easy to modify due to the neat internal layout. cheers

Hello Brian,

My first Mr. Liang amp, was the 2002 EL34 type. This amp was also very nice build, and very heavy.
I've ordered the black one, but i'm still not shure if it's the right colour.
I think i will change into the silver colour.
Reason: Visibility of dust.
Let's talk when the amps arrived.
Greetings Frank

Attachments

• Versterker C.jpg
    Versterker C.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 593
Where Do People Go For Liang 845 Repairs in USA

I live in the USA. Has anyone had good luck getting their Liang 845 Repaired in the USA? Portland, Oregon is the nearest large Metropolitan Area, but I am willing to shop the unit if I have to.

Thanks for any information that you may have!

Karl Granat 503 949-1162

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.