• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK Clear-Out: some tasty PP tube OPT transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am about to put a load of transformers etc on ebay (Sunday), so just flagging up what they are in case anybody wants to get to me first. Phone for details. I'll be taking photos later.

Andy Evans 020-7602-2707 Kensington, London

Pair PP OPTs for parallel PP EL84 amp, Chrome endbell so quite pretty. Estimated 4kPP

Pair Hammond 1650K PP OPTs. 3.4K. Quite big so suitable for parallel PP.

Pair Unknown PP OPTs. I believe 6.6K. Got them from Thorsten, so may be pretty good. Looks about 30 watts.

Chassis ready to build a PP low voltage 845 amp. Very nice Majestic transformers 6.6K, Big mains transformer 0-400v. Two Hammond chokes 7H at 150mA which could be used in parallel for 300mA. Nice chassis with sockets for 845s. Four Chinese 845 valves. Nice project!!

I may have more stuff for anybody that collects.

Assuming Northern Ireland is the same postage as mainland UK, we have to calculate 7 kilos plus shipping. That's Parcel Force. Somewhere between £15 and £20. UK price is £70 each - say £40 each? that way you should come in just under a ton. OPTs are virtually new - put them in a chassis and took them out again because decided to go single ended after I changed speakers. Let me know? Andy

I am interested in the OPTs for parallel push pull EL84 as they fit an existing circuit and I am curious about testing different OPTs. How much would they cost, including shipping to the Netherlands? I am also curious about the unknown OPTs: if the price is nice I may bite the bullet and buy them too.

Update:

Pair PP OPTs for parallel PP EL84 amp, Chrome endbell so quite pretty. Estimated 4kPP
Pair Unknown PP OPTs. I believe 6.6K. Got them from Thorsten, so may be pretty good. Looks about 30 watts.

Above items sold.

Pair Hammond 1650K PP OPTs. 3.4K. Quite big so suitable for parallel PP
845 amp chassis, Majestic transformers and new 845 tubes.

Now listed on ebay UK, so please refer to that. Finishes Sunday 9th. Thanks!

Andy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.