• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Curcio "Daniel" PCBs and Docs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is excellent news! I mistook those for misfiled kidney stones. Carry on.

Hello Raoul,
your post made me laugh, good humor there, congratulations.

@dady
On the topic again, we are talking about a preamp with 6 ECC88 tubes, 4 for phono section and 2 for line, right? My brother in law has one for years and swears by it, not harsh at all. How to differentiate ver. 1 vs ver. 2?

Kind regards

Marko

The version one was in the TAA of the year 85', the other version is not published for Joe Curcio.
I built with extremely care it, completely matched capacitors I measured in an Electronic store in my town matched resistors for the RIAA, the first part was a cascode and the others was identically with both sections in parallel. At the end of the project I became to deceptive with it. The complete preamp and the separate PS is still there with gold pins 6922 I got from my military base. The attenuator was 43 steps. If Any want it I can bring from Argentina. Now for my actual form of think, a preamp is a solution for an existent problem.
Best Regards

@petergay38

My magazine catalog does not reach back to 1985 and it appears I have been trying to power the TARDIS with kidney stones (painfully ineffective), but if you only need the article and not the boards, you may have better luck posting in this forum:

Dynaco-Doctor.Com - Dynaco Parts, Repairs, Restorations, Premium Modification

Joe Curcio has posted there in the past, and there are several threads with reference to the Daniel 1 preamp. Best of luck finding what you need.

The version one was in the TAA of the year 85', the other version is not published for Joe Curcio.
I built with extremely care it, completely matched capacitors I measured in an Electronic store in my town matched resistors for the RIAA, the first part was a cascode and the others was identically with both sections in parallel. At the end of the project I became to deceptive with it. The complete preamp and the separate PS is still there with gold pins 6922 I got from my military base. The attenuator was 43 steps. If Any want it I can bring from Argentina. Now for my actual form of think, a preamp is a solution for an existent problem.
Best Regards

For an non existent problem.

Carajo Esteban aclarate!!!!

Damn Esteban clear you!!!!

I commit a mistake dude, sorry.
Edicto AXIOMATICO:
With the actual voltages and low impedance of output of the general devices in the Audio Chain, people invest a lot of effort, time and money, they build incredible machines but they introduce more parts in this chain, what for? For make the same without it....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.