• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wharfdale SUPER 10/RS FREE for repair. Australian Residence

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A sad story, away this last weekend, my flat mates unknown to me had a party and decided these would do for a good party speaker:eek:, and they suffered the abuse one would expect.:mad:

Anyway I have a pair of Wharfdale Super 10/RS (16ohm, 16000 lines) for repair. One still works, the other has a blown VC i'm assuming. Other than that they're still in good nick, cones are great condition, rear suspension and sourounds are in great ondition, no oxydization on magnet.

So rather than bin them, i'll be giving them way to someone that can, or will have them repaired to enjoy. Unless any overseas hobbiest are interested in paying the postage, they are available for pick up or postage in Australia.

e-mail me @ rickcrouch@hotmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.