Anyone own KEF Reference 104/2 "Raymond Cooke Special Editions?"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If anyone happens to have the Raymond Cooke S.E. version of the KEF 104/2, I'd love to see some pictures of the speaker, and it's grille, as well as the binding posts in back, and the label that notes the "SP" version of the speakers. I'm trying to determine how exactly to identify the raymond cookes from the others. I have two pair of the speakers myself, one is an SP3037 and one is an SP3138. They are very different in some ways.
SP3037:
Heavier wood grilles with push-tabs to secure them in place above and below the actual MF/HF module
Crossover network mounted behind the upper cavity of the enclosure on the rear panel of the cabinet.
Foam "donuts" around the pole between the woofers
rubber outer surrounds on the woofers
single red/black plastic binding posts

SP3138:
light, plastic grilles with magnet mounts on front of MF/HF module
crossover network mounted to the bottom plate of the cabinet
no foam donuts on the coupling pole
foam inner and outer surrounds on woofers
bi-wire gold/brass binding posts

I believe the SP3037 is circa 1986 via serial numbers on the MF/HF modules
I forgot what I read on the SP3138, as I rebuilt those some 10 years ago and forgot to write down the numbers. I'd have to take them apart again to check for dates.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.