• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

6 Large Heatsinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Haven't made any progress on my projects lately, so I'm selling off my stash for some much needed cash:

Qty: 6
Dimensions: 9 7/8" x 6"
Fins: 1" high x 30
Base thickness: approx 1/4"

These heatsinks were cut from a large piece so there are a few rough edges that could use some finish work. I've machined the base to be perfectly flat with a milling machine so there are machining marks that you can see in the picture.

$100 for all 6 shipped to the US. Paypal only please.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• heatsink.jpg
    heatsink.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 177
Sorry guys, had a typo in my post above. The heatsinks are larger than what I wrote: 9 7/8" x 8" not 6"

Also, I realized that I have another set available for anyone interested in 2 heatsinks. These 2 have exactly the same description as the 6 above, but are a little shorter at 9 7/8" x 6 7/8". I am asking $40 shipped to the US for this set.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.