greetings

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
New here and new to the serious audio scene in general.
I have a Pioneer KPX-9000 headunit and an AWA fm/am tape deck, one of which I'm trying to have it Aux-in capable by tapping into the cassette player head wires (the Pioneer deck isn't working so well, with all the drive belts melted and all that).
You'll probably see a post asking for some info on the Pioneer HU soon :)
Cheers,
Sam

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Greetings Sam - and Welcome to diyAudio!!! :D:D:D

My best advice - get outta here while you still can!!!! All to soon you will find yourself with to many unfinished projects - not enough money - and a new perspective about SWMBO likes and tolerances......... So don't say you have not been clearly warned.

Secondly - be careful who you accept advice from - which completely invalidates my previous warning ;)

thanks for the warm welcome...
any hobby (some of you guys might be offended if I said this is a hobby though, I guess ;)) can be addictive and I have three cars and a bike, all but one is on-going project, so I think I have a feeling what I might be getting myself into. :p
Cheers,
Sam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.