• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: X-bosoz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Im selling my x bosoz amp . I made this years ago. Its a wicked amp Im only selling because Im building a ugs amp. Im selling the psu boards with 50va 230v toroids ( 55v and 12v ) and the main boards minus the output caps ( Ive just sold these seperatly as they were mundorf mcap supreme ) The amp was working well last time used it 3 months ago. One channel was repaired after a failing mosfet over 3 years ago. The soldering isnt very pretty as it was an early project. Im sure you wpould be very happy with the sound. Please read up on the amp if you want to know more there is loads of info on here. I would like £40 + postage a steal for an amazing amp.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.