Punch 150HD SIP cards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Working on a newly aquired 150HD and one of the output drive cards is cracked in half. I can glue it back together, the problem is the carbon resistors on the back that got damaged. Without knowing the value prior to being damaged I won't be able to place a surface mount substitute.
Does anyone have the schematic for this card, RF doesn't. If I can find another card I would buy it.

Thanks,
Cory

hey buddy,

if its like the old zx series, flat card with a big black looking plug for inserting, i have one, now if its the one that you have to remove a plastic cap on the bottom of the amp, sorry.
The reason RF has no info on these amps as they were built from quanity parts, cheapest they could find. As the chassis stayed the same, all the components changed as other parts where purchased at a lower price. ask anyone who does repair on those, they look the same on the outside, but so different on the inside. I am not bashing RF (NOW) but their older, in between amps were aweful. Just so you understand, i would love to have a 1000bd amp, their new stuff on amps is awesome. I am a Memphis dealer, but no one can touch a RF amp, the newer ones.
But, their subs suck, i wish stillwater was making them, oh well.
If you need that chip, PM me, if its the right one, i will give it to you for free, just cover me on shipping, it will have to be satic bagged and so on.

Not sure this is 1992 issue, as the date code says. Pretty sure it wasn't built with quantity parts, just by the amount of leaded components on board.

I bought a punch 75HD that had one channel not working, it also had a ceramic card damaged. It has become a donar until I find a cheap punch 45HD.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.