• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Subwoofer amp, D26NC55 tweeters, multichannel amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Alright, I have collected too many toys for future projects, and I need to turn it into cash to get a CNC machine so that I can actually execute on the ones at the top of my project list. Plus, I need the space back in my office.

HPSA-1000R - $225 plus shipping
This is a 1000W rack-mount subwoofer amp. Cosmetically, it is very good and has been in storage for about a year. It's a beast, and it will be double-boxed for shipment (~30 pounds from 77006).
Original product page: Parts-Express.com:DISCONTINUED Dayton HPSA1000-R 1000W Rackmount Subwoofer Amp | Dayton HPSA1000-R 1000W subwoofer amplifier sub amp tabletop amp amplifier rack mount rackmount amp gifts1117 special123008
Current replacement: Parts-Express.com:Dayton SA1000 Subwoofer Amplifier Rack Mountable | Dayton SA1000 1000W subwoofer amplifier sub amp tabletop amp amplifier rack mount rackmount amp HPSA1000-R 33-Off-Dayton-Amps

Vifa D26NC55 - $60/pair (2 pair available, free shipping if you buy both)
These are made in Denmark and are from the "last last-time-buy" from the final discontinuance of the tweeter. These are NOS (never mounted, never driven). They have a truncated form factor, but beyond that quirk, they are hard to beat >2.5k, especially for the price (check ZaphAudio's measurements). These, too, have basically been in storage for a while. I have another two pair available from my private reserve from an earlier batch, but at a higher price ($80/pr) if you need an earlier build date.

Other stuff, though potentially less interesting than the above:
1) NHT Power 2 amplifier (200Wx2) - $500
3 ICEPower modules for 2 amplification channels (1 ASP for the power supply, 2 A modules for the driven channels).

2) NHT Power 5 amplifier (200Wx5) - $1100
5 ICEPower modules keep things cool under normal loads, but with the ability to deliver the goods is you want to go deaf early.

3) Sunfire TGA-5200 amplifier (200Wx5) - $1500
This is a Class H ("Tracking Downconverter") design designed to give you more of a "warm"/tube-like sound, but with solid state circuitry and longevity. Approx. three years of warranty (transferable) remaining.

4) Bryston 9B-ST amplifier (125wx5) - $1800 ($2000 with Bryston box)
This is a beast of an amp that includes the original test sheet showing >140wpc for each channel and less than 0.001% THD. It is absolutely clean, and I hate having to let it go. However, I want the CNC more. Approx. 10 years left on the transferable warranty (built in 2000). Will come double-boxed, but I can get the Bryston shipping boxes for a fee.

All prices exclude shipping, but I'll eat the PayPal fees. Local delivery within reason (I'm in downtown Houston), especially for the multichannel amps. Feel free to PM me or to e-mail bill_b "AT" mindspring.com with any questions.

Thanks for your interest!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.