• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4 day sale - hasaudio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Time to clear some stock here at hasaudio, so we are having a sale for the duration of the easter break. Sale starts today and must finish sunday. Grab a bargain, and if theres something you want, but its not on special, ask us and well do you a deal! And if theres something we dont stock from our brands, let us know and we will get them in! Heres the link to our specials. More will be added during the day!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cameron
Hasaudio Speaker Components - Suppliers of Speaker Components, parts and Speaker Kits.

Sale ends midnight tomorrow! Specials from accuton, vifa, peerless, dayton audio, tang band, morel, seas, aurum cantus and others. Please remember you will receive free shipping on orders $599 and over to anywhere in au/nz. And also note that each order gets you into the draw to win a pair of seas ca18rly drivers valued at $180!!! Click HERE

Last edited:
perhaps. Or it could have been a simple mistake. I may need to have multiple currencies on the site, or have a larger currency display on the site. The 1st option may be better actually. Because our shipping rates are so cheap, we have been selling more and more to into customers from all over the world.

perhaps. Or it could have been a simple mistake. I may need to have multiple currencies on the site, or have a larger currency display on the site. The 1st option may be better actually. Because our shipping rates are so cheap, we have been selling more and more to into customers from all over the world.

Yes perhaps your right. One thing that struck me when I first looked at your site was the vast range and competive prices. Getting stuff to NZ is costly so I was surprised to see how competitive you are. Keep it up:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.