• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Hifi Suppy Django TVC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale Django TVC preamp. According to the HiFi Suppy, this had the MKIII S&B Tx102. I paid nearly $1,700 to have it factory assembled with all the various upgrades. I am willing to let go for $950.

See pictures below:
P1280013.jpg

P1280012.jpg

P1280008.jpg

P1280003.jpg

Shipping.

Hi hcls,

I will try to weigh the Django and measure the dimensions to see what is the smallest box I can fit it in. If I can manage to get it into "Priority Mail International Large Flat Rate Box" and if it weighs less than 20lbs - then I can ship to Malaysia for only $60.

Give me a couple days and I'll find out the cheapest way to get it to you.

Cheers,
Dhar

I hadn't bump this up in a while because I am still very hesitant to sell it. It is by far one of best pre-amps I have ever owned. However, I have recently moved away from my extremely high efficiency speakers (i.e. 104db Khorns) and am now using something with a little more gain.

I am open to offers (please be reasonable) and will also consider trades.

I am looking for either an amplifier or speakers. Ideally, I would like to sell this and use the proceeds to purchase DIY speaker (kit) that I will be mating with my Scott 296 receiver.

Thanks,
D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.