• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: HiFi2000 (AudioKit) power amp case - brand new

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a brand new, unassembled and unused HiFi2000 high quality power amp case/enclosure, purchased from AudioKit in Italy.

The case is type 02/300S, which has the 10mm thick brushed and anodised aluminium from panel, and black vertically finned heatsinks down each side.
Internal dimensions are 360mm (W) x 300mm (D) x 80mm (H)
Front panel dimensions are 450mm (W) x 10mm (D) x 90mm (H)

More details can be found here:
HI-FI2000-PesDiss

And here is a picture of a taller version of the unit when assembled:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The case was purchased some time ago for a power amp project but not used due to a move to active speakers instead. The case has never been assembled, and is in perfect unblemished condition, complete with all screws required for assembly, and includes the heatsinks.
Today it would cost 94 euro + 25 euro P&P.
I will take £40 + P&P (I usually use ParcelForce 48)

Chris.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.