• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

wtd: PCM1702

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I am looking for one PCM1704 dac chip (dip16 packaging). Due to an unfortunate accident with the polarity of the power supply, one of my PCM1702's is dead.:mad:
There must be someone out there who maybe has one spare, perhaps they have upgraded their DAC from the 1702 to the 1704. Please contact me if you can help.

Thanks, Adrian

Hi, man. The PCM1704 is not avaliable in DIP. Only in SOP package. But, if you need a PCM1702P (DIP16) there are many avaliable in the net. I have only eight pieces all in my DIY DAC, 4 each channel. But Digikey, Farnell, Audiocom, and many others should have it. If you can, buy the pair, in -K grade, to be sure you have both left and right best. It is possible to convert PCM1704, there are sockets to do it. Some guys are making this also.

Best regards.
Hisatugo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.