• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NVA LS3 8m Speaker Cable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just ordered some shorter cable from NVA so I'm now selling my longer run of superb LS3.

It's an 8m stereo pair run, minto condition, nice and chunky in a black braid, no kinks or anything and has been used with NVA A80 amps. I suppose it can be cut down to suit. Fitted with bananna plugs.

It's only 4 months old so I'm asking £199 + postage which will be £8.99 (a decent saving of £70)

This cable is absolutly superb, the frequency response is full, clean and very open, but I'm sure you know all this... superb gear.

This cable can be used on any system not just NVA. It's ultra low capacitance cable made up of 14 individual insulated cores.

Serious stuff for £199!

Ask me any questions you may have.

Paypal please.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Cheers
Joe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.