• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched Toshiba FETs For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey I wanted a set of four (for F5), pm'd you last week, but got sidetracked, also the xls wouldnt open, says it was created with a newer version or something. I'm not trying to sort m$ office here :D so just send me whichever you think is most appropriate... Money sent.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Updated Spreadsheet Matched Toshiba 2SJ74BL/2SK170BL

jackies,
I have the cell A18/B18 (6.8mA) under your name. I have your payment...will mail it out Tuesday. Thanks for buying!

ken.berg,
Attached is the updated spreadsheet with your choices. YGM! Thanks!

Attachments

• Toshiba 2SJ74BL-2SKS170BL Matched JFETs.zip
    22.7 KB · Views: 483
super regulators, shunt regulators and possible borbely I/V (all for the same dac project) and/or a B1D1. basically i'm not sure of the target exactly. let me do a little more research, was basically snapping them up while you have them as I know I will use them.

Updated Spreadsheet...6mA N-P matched set sold out

That's great Ken. Thanks!

Here's a few notes from the spreadsheet for those who can't readily view it...

NOTE: Each cell has a matched pair with Idss value, $6/pair + Postage* + PP fee**
Matched N to P sold as a set only, $12/set + Postage* + PP fee**

* US add $2; International add $4
** For $50 and over; US add 3%; Int'l add 4%
*** Scroll down and checkout N-N or P-P matches only

Sold to DIYers from :
Australia
Finland
France
Germany
Malaysia
Philippines
UK
USA

Attachments

• Toshiba 2SJ74BL-2SKS170BL Matched JFETs.zip
    23.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.