• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Phase Linear 1000 super(I think designed by Carver) filter and enhancer that goes in the tape monitor loop to get that pop crackle and hiss off your albums. For your better recordings you leave your tape monitoe off but when you have to listen to that scratched up LP from when you were 14 you will need and enjoy this great gizmo. Lots of bells and whistles, in fact the same ones on the preamps from Phase Linear at that time of which I own one and know it was a Carver circuit. If you are still using VHS this is perfect to run the audio through. I have enjoyed this piece of gear but no longer have LPs or run VHS through the system. $100 will have this delivered to your front door by USPS and I will pay for the insurance if you want that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.