space tribe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes there`s many outdoor psytrance party in diferent city but only in sumertime.many top artist were here(and i hawe oportunity to be there)list is long like:Astral Projection,Talamaska,Allien project,Goa gil,Space tribe,Man with no name Space cat,GMS,and many others.This weekend Astrix is in Belgrade (SKc) performing,before that was Azax Syndrom.For me is the two main reason for goin to psytrance party,first top art of 21 century and second is sound,like pasionate audiophile to listen all that fantastic art on 10-30kw exelent balanced stereo system is pure plaesure,by the way the people there is cool.These days at home I listen album Man with no Name:Interstate highway,older one(think2003)but is my top ten album(Martin Freeland alias MWNN made that in 2003 and stop,strange.What kind of style of psychedelictrance you listen.best regard Boris

I'm still missin the Argo. Denton, Tx.
Excellent scene. Long gone now... Bar, not the city...

Mazinga Phaser practically lived there (maybe Wanz actually did?)
I remember seeing Silver Apples, Light Brite Highway. Maybe Nick
Turner (or that show coulda been at Trees?) Argo seemed destined
to become the epicenter of it all. And then suddenly, everyone just
seemed to lose interest??? Maybe just the people doin it cause
everone else was doin it lost interest?

Well Guys dont know about psytrance scene in USA but Im sure that best artist playing there(know Talamaska perform in Florida sometime).One is shure good psytrance newer borring.These day I listen Brasilian artist THE FIRST STONE, wery good music&vibe.Must say that psytrance art expand in 20 (or more)diferent styles.I dont like Darkpsy(thats to crayze),they play on 150-170 BPM,to fast man, to fast.But there is so many exelent newcomer..Salute

I saw a special on TV about the DJ Luciano, who comes from south america .
The happy crowd was saying that he put a vibe in house music etc etc :p
The point is to find new sounds in place of the boring ,sampled ,ever -used
etc.etc :pI hope when I'm :wchair: they'll find new sounds & melodies or that
I'll have time to compose some on my laptop :eek:

BTW You dont have to wait to be:wchair: to start makin Synthetic Music,there is so many free to downoload PC Program for that purpose all around the Net(If you are the Artist
icon6.gif
)Best regard

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.