• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

A Customer's Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is a pic a customer sent me. (Posted with his permission of course). I especially like the burro graphic and the clever use of pipe insulation given the hardwood floor. Feel free to post pics of your projects! Start a thread and give us all the details!

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

Attachments

• HPIM3973.jpg
    HPIM3973.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 305
Actually I couldn't talk her into getting naked like the women in the Bottlehead ads. She's wearing a flesh colored tank top or something.

I've learned one thing from building the Betsys. It's a lot easier to get approval from the boss lady if you give her ownership in your project. Getting her to pose for this picture and letting her help with the graphics means I get to move these big puppies around the house without too much resistance.

I still can't find any material to dampen the baffle or wings. South Carolina Walmarts have never heard of Frost King duct insulation.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.