• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

High end enclosure chassis available soon at Minisemi.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Will be avaiIable around january 2010.New line of precision enclosure at Minisemi. These enclosure and knobs will be available in stock to order around January 2010 at our website: index minisemi . Will be also available with the fallowing options, ventilated top, thicker enclosure for tube projects and as possible many different size. All parts and fastener are included Power coated aluminum in silver,black,white and other colors. international shipping orders, prices will be displayed in USD.

Attachments

• enclosure 023.jpg
    enclosure 023.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 2,221
  • enclosure 024.jpg
    enclosure 024.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 1,989
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 1,764
  • enclosure 015.jpg
    enclosure 015.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 1,846
Made Aluminum Alloy 8-30 grade,the enclosure in the picture is 140mm(5.51) by 140mm and heigh is 120mm(4.72) but we will make bigger then that 300mm by 300mm and height 120mm,thank you for your interest!

I am totally interested, id like to get 2, but price has to be decent, and availability. I have Class a amps that would be perfect for this.

Do the tops and bottoms come off ?

Joined 2005
Paid Member
I built a UCD400 with a Hexateq chassis:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I wish I had kept it - sold it after building another amp....it looked cool and sounded excellent. I just have to build another now. With the US Dollar so badly beat up, I would cost me a FORTUNE to buy from Hexateq...looking to purchase a few myself...from minisemi

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.