Rockford 1000BD going rate?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
( Rockford 1000BD going rate?
I've been hoping to find a broken one of these without spending a lot of dough. A couple I've seen sell on ebay have gone for $80-$100 (with shipping). Is that what I should expect to pay for one that needs repair?)

I've seen plenty of amps fry the board beyond repair so be Cautious of what you Buy.It would be nice to see inside pix as well. Repairs also can take some time, Just taking apart and getting back together right,,Parts,Service Manual? If you like to tinker or parts go for it, but I'm finding nice working amps for under $250.Besides my units waiting for parts is growing to big.It's a visous cycle. I bought a 1000bd for $250 great shape and with remote level control ! It's installed and working good.We had lots of fun this summer winning 3 spl trophy's at car shows Good luck I like to repair too it's in my blood!
( Repair no amp before its time!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.