• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Geek's Olde PCB Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks,

I have some PCB's available that may be of some interest.

They were spread about the old diyAudio, so I'll keep 'em in one place here ;)

Dynaco PCB's:

ST-70 Power Supply PCB

New design ST-70 power supply PCB's that include bias balance controls to allow bias balancing between output tubes. "Failsafe" trimmer wiring so if the wiper fails, the tubes go into cutoff, rather than being destroyed like the original bias circuit.

1.6mm thick FR4 laminate, double sided with plated through holes.

Pic of the board here.

Full documentation here.

$19.50 USD.

ST-70 Driver from KTA HiFi

These are ST-70 driver boards developed by our own Kevin Kennedy.
(I'm an authorized reseller)

This is a clean, excellent sounding design in my listening tests.

Schematic and info can be found here.

Pic of the board here.

Design is © Kevin Kennedy, KTA HiFi.

$27.50 USD.

ST-70 Clone

New ST-70 clone PCB's based on the original design by Dynaco. Same schematic, size and mounting as the original ST-70.

Great for DIY clone amplifier or repair/restoration of an original model.

Pic of the board here.

$17.50 USD.

Original CVD/CK PCB's:

Constant Current Source/Sink PCB's

We have created a high performcance, versatile constant current source/sink PCB based on a hybrid of bipolar and MOSFET technology for a combination of the best of both worlds.

Two circuit configurations are available on each board - simple CCS for most applications or high performance CCS for the more demanding audiophile or instrumentation application (see documentation).

The board is made of double sided 1.5mm FR4 with plated through holes. It is drilled to accept #4 screw (nylon preferred for protection against shorts) for mounting. At 56.1mm x 32.5mm (2-7/32" x 1-9/32"), it is small enough to add to many projects, or upgrade existing equipment.

Preliminary documentation for these boards can be found here.

Please specify CK-34 (N-channel sink) or CK-35 (P-channel source).

Pic of the board here.

$5.00 USD.

Save $2.50 with an "Experimenter Set": four CCS boards (2 x N-channel and 2 x P-channel):

$17.50 USD.

Octal Vacuum Tube Power Supply PCB

Very versatile power supply PCB for your tube projects!

The board is made of heavy duty 2mm glass/epoxy laminate for resistance to repeated thermal cycles.

Plated through holes are spaced to fit high voltage snap-in caps and radial leaded caps. Resistor pads will fit 1, 2, 5 and 10 watt resistors, as well as lead-out for chokes. Tube socket pads will fit most PCB mount octal sockets. Diode rectifier holes are large enough for the 3A barrel type as well as 1A mini's.

Not your regular flimsy PCB, this thing is built like a tank!

Documentation for these boards can be found here.

Pic of the board here.

$14.50 USD.

9-Pin Experimenter PCB

Great quality next generation hobbiest board!

The board is made of double sided heavy duty 2.4mm glass/epoxy laminate with plated-through holes for resistance to repeated thermal cycles. It is drilled to accept either PCB mount minature sockets or chassis mount sockets on standoffs with extension wires for the pins.

Room enough for mounting components on board with multiple pads to each pin, or have header pins connected for extension to a breadboard. While the board does have heater pads for pin numbers 4 and 5, they could easy be led out for different assignment.

There is a place for four solid state constant current sources/sinks for making long-tailed differential pair circuits, or active loaded gainstages, or even a parafed power amplifier.

Documentation for these boards can be found here.

Pic of the board here.

$15.50 USD.

Octal Experimenter PCB

Create projects the professional way with these printed circuit boards designed specifically for tubes!

The board is made of single sided heavy duty 2.4mm glass/epoxy laminate for resistance to repeated thermal cycles. It is drilled to accept either PCB mount minature sockets or chassis mount sockets on standoffs with extension wires for the pins.

Room enough for mounting components on board with multiple pads to each pin, or have header pins connected for extension to a breadboard. While the board does have heater pads for pin numbers 7 and 8, they could easy be led out for different assignment.

There is a place for two solid state constant current sources/sinks for making long-tailed differential pair circuits, or active loaded gainstages, or even a parafed power amplifier.

Documentation for these boards (same as the 9-pin) can be found here.

Pic of the board here.

$15.50 USD.

Octal + 7-Pin Experimenter PCB

Octal or 7-pin minature tube experimenter PCB with pads for 2 CCS.

2.1mm thick FR4 board measures 101.5mm x 89mm (4" x 3.5"). Great for single tube line stages or a phase inverter.

This board is basically 1/2 of the Octal Experimenter PCB above with a 7-pin option. Documentation for the Octal Experimenter PCB is valid for this one as well.

Pic of the board here.

$8.50 USD.

Other Folks PCB's:

UNIAMP Driver PCB by Pete Millett

Universal Driver amp boards made from Mr. Millett's origional artwork.

Schematic in PDF can be found here and information on this design can be found here. Sold in pairs (required for stereo).

Design is © 2001 Peter Millett, Wheatfield Audio LLC and used in accordance with his terms found at the link above.

Pic of the board here.

$50.00 USD/pr.

I'll make a $5 donation to diyAudio for every pair sold!

Aikido Power Supply

Aikido power supply, designed by our own Bas Horneman. 2mm FR-4 single sided.

Schematic of the board can be found here.

Pic of the board can be found here.

$9.50 USD.

I'll make a $1 donation to diyAudio for each one sold!

Payments accepted: PayPal or hyperWALLET only. Cash as well for local pickup in Chilliwack, BC. (I buy the coffee)

Shipping will be exact + $0.50.

Shipments under 250g with thicknesses not exceeding 20mm can go Light Packet (USA) or lettermail (Canada) (uninsured, but cheap). Other options are Small Packet Airmail (USA) or Expedited Parcel (Canada), both come with up to $100 insurance.

Please let me know the State you reside in (US only) or your postal code (Canada only) for shipping estimate.

All other countries must use Airmail.

Due to high parcel losses (even items sent registered mail has disappeared on me to these places), I won't ship to Italy, Cuba, Latvia or Macao unless you're willing to pay for Priority Courier.

Cheers!

There has been some confusion among newcomers to the hobby as to how to hookup the power transformer to the PSU board. I thought I would draw a diagram of the options.

Hope that helps clear some things up :)

Cheers!

Attachments

• hookup.png
    hookup.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,099
New board in stock:

Power Line Filter PCB

You never know how much noise you had in your system, until it's gone!

This power line filter PCB is based on a famous commercial brand, but allows you the flexibility to customize it for your specific needs at a fraction of the price of the commercial unit and can be added to existing projects or commercial equipment with ease.

1.6mm thick FR4 laminate, single sided. Board measures 118mm (4-5/8") long by 39mm (1-1/2") wide.

Documentation for this board can be found here.

$9.00 USD

Valve Heater/Filament Regulator with Soft Start PCB

Soft start circuitry eliminates the turn-on surge with conventional DC regulation and simplifies design over a CCS heater supply.

1.6mm thick FR4 laminate, double sided with plated through holes. Board measures 97mm (3-13/16") long by 43mm (1-11/16") wide.

Documentation for this board can be found here.

$12.50 USD

I have only three in stock now and I hope (emphasis on hope) to get the rest before Christmas (in transit).

Happy New Year!

I've got some new boards to ring in the new year with. Our DynaMutt driver design for the Dynaco ST-70 has arrived in both Octal and Noval versions.

Pics: noval and octal

DynaMutt is based on a 5751 or 6SL7GT intput and 6CG7/6FQ7 or 6SN7GT phase inverter (depending if you choose noval or octal).

The phase inverter uses an AC autobalancing circuit and is practically insensitive to tube section mismatching. The automatic AC balancing allows for maximum linearity of your ST-70 right up to its full output.

Documentation for the octal version here.
Documentation for the noval version here.

Introduction pricing for orders received by January 31st, 2010 or while first-run quantities last!

$25.50 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.