Hifonics 1606D & 1608D mosfets?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

This is my first time around here. I actually ran into alot of the guides that come from this site, so it seems like a great place to ask some questions. :D

I have two Hifonics brutus amps that need both the power fets and the output fets replaced. To my knowledge, the 1606D need the HIP4080 replaced too if it threw itself in protect mode. though nothing was burnt, it just permanently threw itself in it, so it may be a good idea to replace the fets along with the HIP4080.

The Hifonics brutus 1608D is much newer, and I did desolder all of the fets off of the board, and I tested for the 5v on the power fets side, and they all fell near 5v, so the driver board may be ok. My question is if I can get the mosfet numbers that would work for these amps. I believe they are both different for each amp since if the year differences.

Any help would be great. Thanks! :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.