• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Many heatsinks ~25lbs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Estimate 25lbs (didn't weigh them yet) different size heatsinks, some of them have small pilot holes drilled to mount components. Price is $35 plus actual shipping charge, I live in Pennsylvania USA (zip 17036). Thanks tjshopp@aol.com Todd Hartman. If photo don't load then please email me.

Attachments

• amy 154.jpg
    amy 154.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 418
Would you consider breaking up the set? My interest falls toward the silver one in the upper right hand corner... I need a large heatsink (at least 6x6) that is fairly flat (less than 2" tall). Anodized is better, but it appears that all anodized ones are traingular shaped (?). Thanks

EDIT: oooohh that grey one in the middle (a little offcenter to the left) would be nice for my headphone amp, that is if it is about 1"Wx5"Lx1"h... How about some measurements?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.