Dynaudio 360A Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So you have the x360 3-way crossover now, and essentially want an x360A with an active crossover on the MW?

700Hz, first order on LP and HP is what the 360 uses between the MW and MD.

You can probably disconnect the coil to take the woofer crossover out of circuit, and short the capacitor that provides HP for the dome. The pics I have are low res, do you have any good pics of the crossover?

no pics

I would need to take the panels off, the c/o's are in the doors. I was hope for a little more than an estimate. I did consider your option but really want to be absolutely certain. I do beleve there is a phase change w/ the 360A. If someone wants to chime in please do so - and thanks Tim. Regards Mark

tsmith1315 said:
So you have the x360 3-way crossover now, and essentially want an x360A with an active crossover on the MW?

700Hz, first order on LP and HP is what the 360 uses between the MW and MD.

You can probably disconnect the coil to take the woofer crossover out of circuit, and short the capacitor that provides HP for the dome. The pics I have are low res, do you have any good pics of the crossover?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.