• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

let's enjoy the solid wood speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Senior fancieres prefer speakers produced by solid wood. but to produce solid wood speakers, it needs high techniques that increases the prime cost.

i 'm so excited that our first top grade speakers is coming now. yes!its our first top speakers, we are a newbie in audio field from China.

ok, here are the pictures

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

if some one have interest(wanna more information), i will paste later.

Tweeter

Tweeter£ºpurepiper SH20P01
4' plane

Developed from UNIVOX's GENESIS. Tweeters of this kind almost have a common problem . it is the resonance in low frequency which sounds like aluminium sheet is vibrating, especially in ELAC's speakers. We improve this tweeter, avoid resonance, at the same time extend the high frequency.

Feature: its vibrated force reduced to 18mg, only Dynaudio's 1/30. The dynamic speed is 20 times faster than Dynaudio's tweeter. its' inductance is only 0.7microhenry(other common tweeteris 70-200) .its said that this tweeter shows our level is very high in the field.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 268
Woofer purepiper SW14F01
5" full range
Paper cone
AVS voice coil
Cloth edge

Features:
1, Light weight paper cone with more nature sound
2, high sensibility and 8 ¦¸ impedance are benefit for low power amp and tube amp to drive it. and more likely to get imperceptible voice
3, cloth edge which usually used in professional speakers makeslower linear distortion in low frequency. and higher resolution.
4, at the same time, it is fit for high grade sound box as middle frequency unit. Recommend multi-frequency:12db, 200~4.5k

Attachments

• 09070814413eb96cbdf873c776_jpg_thumb.jpg
    09070814413eb96cbdf873c776_jpg_thumb.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 170
Tweeter£ºpurepiper SH20P01
4' plane

Developed from UNIVOX's GENESIS. Tweeters of this kind almost have a common problem . it is the resonance in low frequency which sounds like aluminium sheet is vibrating, especially in ELAC's speakers. We improve this tweeter, avoid resonance, at the same time extend the high frequency.

Feature: its vibrated force reduced to 18mg, only Dynaudio's 1/30. The dynamic speed is 20 times faster than Dynaudio's tweeter. its' inductance is only 0.7microhenry(other common tweeteris 70-200) .its said that this tweeter shows our level is very high in the field.

our tweeter is excellent£¬ though you may never heard of us£¬but some years later£¬ you will know us.

i come here£¬not aim to sell our drivers£¬but our loudspeakers.

Hi Henry,.... yes you are right... I should apologize to Jed....

Comparing Seas to Jed's tweeter would be like comparing apple to orange.... Seas that I mention is designed to be crossed low to complement mid woofer that cannot be crossed high... While Jed's tweeter is seemed to be designed to cross high complementing his mid woofer that can reach mid and even low treble region.

REgards,
---
David

_henry_ said:
Jed,

Do u have any showroom or dealer in guangzhou?

I think the only to appreciate is to hear by myself :D

I know that chinese engineer is always improving and creating wonderful hifi products.

cheers
Henry

I agree with you that hear by yourself is very important.

But i'm sorry to inform you that we do not have any showroom and dealer in other city except Ningbo, Zhejiang Province of China. Untill now, we only sell our produts through the internet. Maybe several month later we will sign some agents in other cities.

our chief desingner, Docotor Zhou, have rich experience in designing audio products.

our 4'' planar tweeter was once used byPIEDPIPER , a Netherlandish brand. the SH20P01 i just have introduced is developed from that tweeter.

our 4'' woofer was once used by The Micropure Kotaro (Cz302ES)

here are some thing diyed by Doctor Zhou.

http://bbs.dalaba.me/viewthread.php?tid=285

u can use Google Translation to read it, or ask me.

:) :) :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.