Kicker 08S15L74 in a BPH with pics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What's up everybody! This is my 1st post on diyAudio.com. I've basically been scoping the Subwoofer & Car Audio forums to get ideas on how to build a box for a Kicker 08S15L74. This what I came up with using Hornresp & Excel. My 15 year old son helped with the build & installation. The truck is a 1996 Ford Ranger Supercab. The amp under the box is a Boston Acoustics GT-42 running in 3 channel mode.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.