1 Input/2outputs Guitar Amp Switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Okay - bit of a problem! I'm doing a concert on Wednesday and I need both a clean channel and a distorted channel for my amp (Marshall Vintage Modern 50watt); however there is only one channel and I don't want to be fiddling about with controls during a song!! So, my solution was to switch between two seperate amps. Is there any simple way of having a switch so that one guitar is inputting and there is two outputs, one of which is on and the other is off? Or is there a REALLY logical way around building something in this short space of time??

Cheers!!

hughes123 said:
Hi,

Okay - bit of a problem! I'm doing a concert on Wednesday and I need both a clean channel and a distorted channel for my amp (Marshall Vintage Modern 50watt); however there is only one channel and I don't want to be fiddling about with controls during a song!! So, my solution was to switch between two seperate amps. Is there any simple way of having a switch so that one guitar is inputting and there is two outputs, one of which is on and the other is off? Or is there a REALLY logical way around building something in this short space of time??

Cheers!!

A Morley AB-Y switch? that might be the better way to go.

http://www.morleypedals.com/daby.html

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.