amp reverse..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
engineering

i have a commercial amp which requires reverse engineering.

I do not have a schematic and I dare say it would not be possible to obtain either. But I replaced a resistor and made a few modifictaions and now it si no longer working. However I do not think there is a major problem.

Whats the best way to obtain help to fix this?

Can you, please, let us know what is that misterious amplifier brand?

I can almost imagine..... tell the brand for us...maybe we can help you.

Carlos

I remember, and very well, that you have/had, an Aksa.... i hope that one is not your problem, as honored people, alike you i believe, use to promisse not to show board's detailed pictures, not to let curious people to inspect board back side, not to allow copies/reproduction of the instructions you may have, keeping the
circuit distant from curious people... not to let others borrow the equipment or open the case for inspection (only eye inspection, never to take close up pictures)

Thousands have the same Aksa you have/had, and no one did that...of course, i hope, the amplifier you have to reverse engineering is not the Aksa, as this is not allowable by the Aksa responsable, beeing a criminal behavior, i am sure, you will not even think about.

Reverse enginneering of an Aksa model, is not allowable to happen into a public openned forum...of course you can do it by yourself, inside your home, to the enjoyment of your lucky eyes, that had the chance to purchase an Aksa amplifier.

You have called me by international telephone yesterday night, and i had the chance to explain you a lot of things about Aksa, i hope those above informations are also within your knowledge limits.

I would like to inform i am not Aksa, nor a representative, nor a partner and i have never sold an Aksa amplifier...i am just an Aksa owner, a happy owner, someone that loves and respects the brand and audio quality of that topologie and subcircuits used to increase performance.... Hugh Dean, from Melbourne is the owner and responsable... a lovely super skilled man that honored me with his friendship.

In advance, i am sorry by this long message, useless i think, because an honored man would never, even think, to do such a kind of thing...but this serves, to the ones does not know, that exists a "gentleman agreement" about the maintenance of those secrets out from the "non customer" knowledge.

This is a very good news...i was suspecting about Aksa

i am very happy to be wrong.... those moments man..it is lovely to be wrong!!!

I would like to help...or to try, as i am not very good doing such things.

But i have needs.

A high resolution picture, very well focused (use a tripod)... image taken alike airplane flying over the board...aerial view..upper view.... using high resolution camera (more than 5 Megapixels (not a cell phone camera)..using macro function and with the flash disabled.

Crispy focus is needed.. the image must fill entirelly the frame field..the whole board, if possible, or squared parts with numerical sequence information (magazine reading sequence).... no flash..natural ligth and angle choice must avoid ligth reflections alike strong ligth spots from the sun reflecting into the board surface.

Also a picture in transparency..this is problematic, as you have to put it against the sun to produce the image...and sometimes to remove the board from the enclosure (another problem).

Another picture is the copper lines... the down pcboard, under board copper lines..and this may be produced and latter mirrored (I have not that function here)....

With those three images, if well made, we can try , but this is not guaranteed.

As you told you have a Compulsive obsessive personality, i really think this is something perfect to you as an exercise..as you will never give up till you finish to produce this back enginneering.... i really think you have all the needed skills to do that..good eyes and the will to be insisting.... never giving up, about something you want.

I have blocked you into the forum professor, also blocked you entrance into my E mail... even this way you have found my telefphone number and gave me a call..this seems you never give up and is obsessive alike you told.

Be happy.

regards,

Carlos

Looks good, internally, the Myryad Z142

attached,

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• myryad z142.jpg
    myryad z142.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 470
Well Stuey, not only yours..but mine and ours patience

In the reality, the man seems to be a little "different" compared to what is considered normal.

We have to exercise the goodwill and forgive some excesses because the man seems to be a little sick..and when we have a brother in our family in a such condition we use to give him a helping hand.

I also do not like a lot of things...but we have to help.... he is really needing help, and much more than we are able to give him.

we have others, in our forum, into the same sittuation... some cannot move the body, into chairs having wheels, others having terrible pains and disease..others that really got out from psychiatric treatment and seems healed (not too much).... why not to have one with another kind of problem?

We have valuable members (2) that lives inserted (seems to me) inside terrible nigthmare, the depression.

Well...i am crazy to laugh all time long.... crazy too!

Even when i am angry i use to laugh on me because angry and laugh about others that bothers me.... something not normal and stupid too.

We hate those things, in special, because we hate our own strange things... we do not accept and we hate to see strange things into others, because remembers us that we can be also ridiculous.

Brotherhood..... to forgive.... to give many chances.... to tollerate... to forget offenses... things to keep our group strong with everybody having a chance to be a part of that communitty.

regards,

Carlos

It is possible he may be unable

there are people that lost memory in a very short time periods of time...i could met one that cannot remember 2 days ago... a motorcicle crash have damaged something.

Professor may identify watching solder...home solder is different than profissional machine solder..that one melts solder and the board enters the melt solder, diving on it that works as a solder bath.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.