Board Layout.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well it has come again that i want some one t do a pcb Layout for me. Is there any one out there that you can reccomend me IE company or person that can take my schematic and make a pcb for me. ? Please Help

here is the link if you want more detailed Picture.

http://hackingthemainframe.com/gallery/jleaman/upe297

Attachments

• upe297.sized.jpg
    upe297.sized.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 500
I can do some pcb layout for you.

send me email.

lordpk@pacbell.net

For free, if you do some of the leg work, ie,
if you flush out the mechanics.

I need;

1. What board size do you want? One piece, two piece?
2. What parts do you plan to use, physical size not component
values. Ie, capacitors have different physical sizes. etc.
3. Do you have any connectors?

A hand drawing of component placement would help.

Also, if your not sure about which parts to use, I can
throw you some tips. I have been buying sample parts
for my amp project and just so happen to be doing
layout right now, so you might say, I'm in the groove.

/// fun stuff \\\\

P.S. I'm doing a minor modded AV800 Holton design.

PCB Design

Explore Eagle from Cadsoft. It is freeware for hobbyists and will suffice for a board of this size. I use it a lot and it is the best I have found. It has great integration of the schematic function and the layout editor. I used to use Orcad/ PADS PCB but I found this to be equally powerful and much more intuitive. The freeware even includes a great autorouter that allows you to easily optimize your component placement for maximum performance and smallest size.

I buy my prototypes from Custom PCB in Malaysia. Gary Cho runs this business and is very responsive and customer oriented. Fast turn around and good prices. He takes the native Eagle files from you to do the boards which takes a lot of the hassle our of it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.