Audio Nirvana Super 15" cast frame build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audio Nirvana Super 15" cast frame build

I just finished a pair of the Audio Nirvana Super 15" cast frames in the 5.6 configuration and the sound is incredbile.These are 47" high x 18 3/4' wide x 14 3/4" deep and they are quite heavy.These speakers are strong in the low end and they also have great imaging and sound stage qualities.I used 3/4" birch ply and i covered the cabinets with a very high grade cherry laminate.I recently sold a very nice pair of 84 Cornwalls to fund tbis project and although hesitant at first it did not take long to hear that this was a good choice.I am hearing subtle sounds that i did not hear with other speakers and i believe that it will get even better with some break in.

Mike-
I've had this problem myself, so....

Often the pictures from a digital camera are too large in size(3000x2000pixels or something). So the first step is to re-size the pictures to something appropriate- like 640x480 or similar. Usually cameras come with software which will do this fairly easily. Then 'save as' .jpg with 'medium' quality and you should have a reasonable file size (30-40k) which will attach to your post here.

Another alternative is to put the pic in your webspace and link to it in your message, but you still need to get the file size down. Some folks here are still on dial-up connections and don't appreciate large pictures which take minutes to download.

If you can't work it out, email me and you can send me the pics. I'll resize them and post.

Cheers
John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.