trends TA-10 ideal power requirements

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PS response

The Trends 10.1 comes with a power supply.

The ideal unit for the Trends would be a 12 volt supply that supplies 3 amperes or more. However there are a lot of tweaks that can be made to the unit which will enhance its performance without having to upgrade the power supply.

Re: PS response

Davet said:
The Trends 10.1 comes with a power supply.

The ideal unit for the Trends would be a 12 volt supply that supplies 3 amperes or more. However there are a lot of tweaks that can be made to the unit which will enhance its performance without having to upgrade the power supply.

thanks i have tweeks covered on the amp (case/caps/copper shielding for the inductors/etc) it was just the voltage that i need to get right, i have heard i can use between 12-13.8 volts but is there a sweet spot that is best?. when i order my power supply it will be adjusted to that voltage and i thjnk it is not user adjustable, that why i want to get it right the first time. thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.