Rotel + BHC Aerovox 10000uF 63V... worthwhile change?

I have a Rotel RB-870BX 100W power amp that is approximately 20 years old.
I can't find hardly any information on the 4 big 10000uF 63V capacitors that are in the unit... I originally misread them as 'Tawa' but now I've looked closer and noticed it's Towa which a Google later turned up as Fujitsu Towa.

3424785880_a283ca856f.jpg

Anyhow, I've been tinkering with the idea of replacing these 4 caps with something newer and perhaps better...

Obviously there are Nichicon KG Gold Tunes out there which seem like the ultimate, albeit with the price to go with it. Watching some on eBay, will see what happens.

JAPAN NICHICON KG audio Gold Tune 10000uF 63V 1PCS

But I've also had in my watch list for a long while these Aerovox caps which aren't too expensive (£30 for the 4 including postage from Hong Kong...:cannotbe: at current exchange rates) and I'm wondering, well is it worth changing the current caps for these?

Aerovox BHC Electrolytic Capacitor 10000uF / 63V

What are the benefits? Anyone had experience or knowledge with Towa capacitors? Other than the unit being 20 years old everything seems to work as it should just now if that should make any bearing on my decision to do the work (you know us modders, we just can't stop tinkering!!!)

I do not think caps installed in your amp are original equiepment. original ones are bigger in size and have the rotel logo on then with golden letters. If you are lookingfor replacement go for the ELNA audio caps. they are closer to the original ones. I ve tried the famous nichicon and they are not good for this amp