• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HLLY TAMP-90 90W Class T AMP AMPLIFIER Tripath TA2022

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HLLY TAMP-90 Class T AMP AMPLIFIER

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330300487415

MAIN FEATURES

¨¹ High power

Ø 100W @ 4¦¸, 1.0% THD+N

Ø 90W @ 4¦¸, 0.1% THD+N

Ø 60W @ 8¦¸, 0.1% THD+N

¨¹ 0.015% THD+N @ 70W 4¦¸

¨¹ 0.015% THD+N @ 45W 8¦¸

¨¹ 0.10% IHF-IM @ 25W 4¦¸

¨¹ Dynamic Range = 102 dB

¨¹ Single ended outputs (note1)

¨¹ Linear voltage regulator for VN10 and V5 supply

¨¹ Dual sides components arrangement.

¨¹ Over-current protection

¨¹ Over-temperature protection

(note1): Can be modified to operated in bridged mode and get more output power.

l High Efficiency

¨¹ 92% @ 88W 8¦¸

¨¹ 87% @ 125W 4¦¸

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi

Glad to see you are still around, I was beginning to get worried.

I ordered one of your AM47 Bass amplifier boards on the 20th December and paid immediately by Paypal (order no 1066). Your website shows the order is pending but does not show that it has been dispatched yet.
The board has not arrived and I have since sent you 2 emails, both more than a week ago but have not received any response!

I understand things can take some time to arrive from China, but from my point of view, I sent you my money and have had no communication in a month which is not acceptable.

I hope to receive some response from you (you can contact me via the forum), but if I do not I will have to open a paypal dispute.

Thanks

Paul

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.