audiobahn amp help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ive posted this up before with no help. i know a little more about it and have pics so mabe someone can help me out. with the remote applied it the fan gets 10.6 volts. with the remote off it drops of to 3.9 volts with the fan plugged in and 11.9 with the fan unplugged. when you unplug the larger connector for the 3/4 crossover board and power lights it powers off normaly. what and where should i be looking to solve this problem?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

You mean right here?

Attachments

• broken.jpg
    broken.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 84
FIXED IT!!!! I know you'll love this one. I traced the plug on the main amp board couldn't find anything. now i knew it only went to power and protection leds and the high input. there was only one part in that area that i didnt know if it worked.....the protection led. sure enough that was it it was passing conductance both ways. put a new led in and now it operates normally.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.