• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Moscode 600

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm a long time lurker/new member and very modest blue collar audiofreak. I looked for over a year for a amp that I would like to drive my vintage Polk 2.3tl's. I finally found a Moscode 600 and am trying to update/upgrade this and am having a very hard time finding info. and parts. Mainly the power supply caps -25,000uf @100 vdc (3" X 5 5/8") I.d like to go with 50,000uf like the original upgrade. I'm also trying to replace all signal caps and most likely recap the rest on the board because of their age. I have left three messages with George@Moscode.com with no response yet (2 weeks). I have been able to find pictures of modded 600 but have been unable to talk to any of the owners as of yet. I have also already paid one website for schematics/service manuals with no luck and am trying now to get a refund.:bawling: I very much would like to do the work myself mainly because I'm retired and have much more time than money! I also do not want to ship this anywhere and chance losing it. Any info. help would be great.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.