• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pair of Edcor CXSE Output Irons

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Making some sudden and drastic changes here and need to sell what are essentially brand new pair of CXSE output transformers. I just received these last Friday and they have less than 24 hours of use on them in a SET with KT88's.

Model: CXSE25-8-5K

Leads are uncut and they look and smell like brand new. Only thing I have done to the leads is install ring terminals on the outputs. I haven't cut or done anything to the primary leads.

New from Edcor, they sell for $167 for the pair ($83.50) plus shipping and, together, they weigh 24 lbs. I am willing to sell these to a diyaudio member for $150 and I will pay for the shipping in the lower-48. I am willing ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and other parts of the world. However, shipping on these will not be cheap. PayPal is preferred but I will also accept a money order.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.