• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hartley 18 Inch Subwoofer For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It's with a heavy heart I'm offering my well-regarded HARTLEY 18 inch subwoofer for sale. I'm only doing this because I lost my job last Wednesday and having lived for years on Social Security Disability before finally getting this job, I honestly have no savings to live on.

PLEASE only make an offer is you're honestly interested, I'm not looking for charity. The HARTLEY 18 & 24 inch subwoofers are both very highly regarded. This is a definite highend product. If you're interested please email me your "offer/bid" directly at thetubeguy1954(at)yahoo(dot)com I have photos available for anyone who wishes to see the Hartley 18 inch subwoofer. In the coming days I'll be offering other audio components as well mostly likely my Aliante Pininfarina One's w/ Aliante stands will be next! Oh yes I've posted this offer on 3 different sites so please tell me where you saw it, ok?

Finally for those here who believe in GOD & pray, please pray I'll have favor with Social Security and the doctors and lawyers I'll most likely be seeing, yet once again because if they don't approve me I don't know what I'll do!

Thanks, Thetubeguy1954

Really sorry to hear about you losing your job. I know it's rough to have to part with those Hartley woofers, but that's the way things go with Earthly possessions. I will definitely be praying for you. Just know that if you have faith in Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for your sins that you are a co-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17) and will inherit the Kingdom of God.

Mat 6:25-34 "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not be anxious, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Thanks!

Thanks my brother. Your words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. After talking with someone at my local Social Security office, it looks like I'll be able to have my disability benefits reinstated without having to reapply from scratch once again.

Please pray GOD will continue to grant me favor with the people @ Social Security, their doctors and lawyers for a quick reinstatement of my benefits!

Thetubeguy1954

Actually I'm Sort Of Unsure

A man named David J. sent me $400 on 11/12/08 for the Hartley, but he hasn't sent me an address to send it nor has he answered any emails I've sent him about whether or not he's planning on picking it up personally ---{ I live in Orlando, Fl. and he lives in Woodacre, Ca}--- it's really his, because he paid for it.

At the time I was selling it I desperately needed the money. When David and I started talking about that and some other things, it led us both to talking about GOD. I'm starting to think because we were both Christians he may have just sent the $400 as a blessing but, let me send him another email asking what he wants me to do with this Hartley woofer, ok? Get back with me this Friday 4/10/09 and I'll let you know what he says "if" he responds back, which I hope he does!

Thetubeguy1954

Hartley Is Sold!

As I stated previously a man named David J. sent me $400 on 11/12/08 for the Hartley, but he hadn't sent me an address to send it to, he did however respond to an email I've sent him last week about whether or not he's planning on picking it up personally ---{ I live in Orlando, Fl. and he lives in Woodacre, Ca}--- and he assured me he still wants the Hartley he paid for. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Thetubeguy1954

Well not to be an a$$hole but, if you followed the thread you'll see the Hartley was originally sold & marked that way but, later that buyer backed out!

Then it was later on 11/12/08 it sold once again but that buyer didn't send me an address where I could send the Hartley nor did he answer any emails I've sent for the following 3 months. For all I knew he was going to back out as well and ask for his money back! So I left the AD in the same state I was in concerning the sale i.e., PENDING!

It wasn't until I just received new offers to purchase the Hartley ----{which I sent to David in an email}--- that he called me personally & assured me he still wants the Hartley he paid for. So it's sold and will sit here waiting for him to pick up. Again I'm sorry for the confusion this may have caused but, up until last week I didn't really know where the deal actually stood or whether or not the Hartley was still available.

Thetubeguy1954

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.