• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Crown DC300A Main Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Crown PCBs

Sorry I'm so late getting back; life got strange for a while, and I lost track of this site.

If you're still interested in these DC300A PCBs, make an offer. I'm sure we could negotiate something reasonable. I'd bet I have maybe the only ones still available as N.O.S. There are maybe 8 or so revisions of the earliest DC300A, but I'm sure any of these PCBs are interchangeable in these amps. I have an original power transformer and filter caps for this amp as well.

Anyway, I won't bother you via phone, but if you are still interested, I'm at 905 278-5992.

BTW: My nickname used to be Donald Duck, or just Duck.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.