• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LM3886, Leach Amp, Active XO, Subwoofer EQ, Mic Preamp, Joshua Tree, FE103E, More!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So, I'm getting married in November and I want to clean out some of my audio projects before my wife and I move in together. Some of this stuff isn't exactly easy to part with.

Three channel LM3886 chipamp.com amp
Three mono LM3886 amps from chipamp.com in a pine case stained walnut color with a heavy toroid transformer (dual 20v taps, I think it's 400VA). Four chrome black spikes (shown on top) screw into the bottom. Works well, slight hum when connected directly to a tweeter. Not detectable hum when connected to a passive XO'd speaker. I used it for an active 3-way speaker and it was great. Hum was only noticeable if you got close to the tweeter. $140 obo shipped.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Leach Amp
Complete Leach Amp. Built as shown on my website Exhibits slight turn on thump which seems to be normal for leach amps. Sounds great, but I don't have use for it any more. Heavy... $250 obo shipped.

Vikash / BrianGT Mic-Preamp Kit Complete
This is a mic preamp kit that was offered as a group buy and has now been turned into a product for www.madaboutsound.com. See this thread for more details. Intended to be used with a Panasonic WM-61a microphone capsule, but could be used in a number of different ways. Comes w/ working 9V =). $20 shipped obo.

Bob Ellis Four Active Filter 4 Boards and DIY PSU 2.2 Kit
This is everything you would need to build four of these boards. Fantastically flexible active crossover and eq boards designed by Jens Rasmussen. Lots of details with manuals available on Bob's website. DIY PSU 2.2 is a full kit and included are many small capacitors useful for building the filters. $60 obo shipped.

Three complete LM3886 chipamp.com amp modules
Complete mono amp modules from chipamp.com mounted to heatsinks with thermal epoxy. Tested, work great. $30 each obo shipped or $75 for all three obo shipped.

Dual 20v Toroid Transformer (~400VA)
Includes mounting hardware. Could be used to power the above modules. $40 obo shipped.

Three Apex Jr. heatsinks
Each drilled w/ 8 TO-3 mounting holes. These were sold at Apex Jr. One of them has some small holes drilled in it (shown). $15 each obo shipped or $35 for all three obo shipped.

Five LM4870 chips
Never used. $30 obo for all 5 shipped.

ESP 8 band subwoofer graphic equalizer
Tested working. Details on ESP webpage. $35 obo shipped.

Four Leach Amp v4.5 boards and one Super Leach Amp board
Never used. $25 shipped takes them all.

Tony Gee Solo103 (FE103E) speakers
Working pair. These are the first speakers I ever built. Black latex semi-gloss finish. Sound great. Check out Tony's project for details. $70 shipped w/ cabinets, $50 obo shipped without.

Eight big black spikes
About 1 1/4" diameter. $20 obo shipped.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.