• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS/FT Shure & UE Accessories

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What I'm willing to trade for: Shure Olives, Westone ES2 cables, UE custom IEM cables, Comply T400 foamies

Up for sale/trade are often the understated accessories of IEMs. First up, there is a *NEW* sealed-in-bag fit kit for the Shure E2C/SCL2 which includes the following: a set of S/M/L Ultra Soft Flex silicone sleeves, a set of S/M/L Clear Flex silicone sleeves, a set of S/M/L Orange foamies, and 10 sets of stick on earwax filters. Potential uses for this:

-As replacement sleeves for UE super.fi IEMs (the orange foamies and the ultra flex sleeves work the best...the clear flex is IMO too hard and uncomfortable)
-Potential sleeves for other IEMs
-Obviously as sleeves for Shure E2C/SCL2 owners

Asking price is: $8 USD

Secondly, we have an assortment of unused, mint condition IEM cases. Up for grabs are various Shure and UE carrying cases...rundown of them below:

Shure Windup Case (one available, slightly used)
-Constructed from molded ballistic nylon material
-Has a windup insert for easy IEM storage without damage
-Interior is lined with fine tricot material
-Opens in a 'clamshell' fashion with a zipper closing

Shure Carrying Case (2 available)
-Constructed from molded, woven nylon
-*DOES NOT* have a windup insert
-Interior is lined with fine tricot material
-Opens in a 'clamshell' fashion with a zipper closing

UE Aluminum Case
(one available, has carrying scratches on the lid and a small dent on the back, otherwise 100% functional)
-Constructed from formed aluminum with a slightly rough texture finish
-Two halves fit together to form a slightly flat cube/rectangular prism
-Interior lined with a fine felt
-Rubber seal enable the two halves to snap together

Asking price for any of the three is: $15 USD

Now, some obligatory pictures:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Note: I only accept CC/Debit paypal.

Shipping: I can ship any of the items worldwide...PM me with an address so I can get back to you with a quote. Shipping primarily will be done using Canada Post Registered mail which has a tracking number.

Post in this thread if you're interested, thanks.

Cheers, Brendan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.